Planned Preventative Maintenance Cover (PPM)
The Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) cover provides the Customer with an annual visit to clean, service, calibrate, and check electrical safety and functionality of Topcon equipment, to ensure the integrity of the instrument has not been jeopardized in any way. (Plus any software updates deemed necessary)
The PPM cover includes:
- Calibration check (if applicable), using calibration tooling, applicable to the instruments;
- Functional check of Equipment;
- Internal and external optical clean of the instruments;
- Moving parts and mechanisms lubricated;
- General external clean of instruments;
- General inspection of instruments, with feedback provided to the Customer via an engineer’s service report.
For more information about the Planned Preventative Maintenance Cover offered by Topcon simply call us on 01635 551120
Ready to get a quote – click here!