i-Clarity - Online Appointments
Short descriptionWe are delighted to have launched the online appointments booking system for i-Clarity, leading optician's practice management software. Read more>
The Online Appointment booking system is optional and can be added at any time to any existing i-Clarity installation. To activate the i-Clarity Online Appointment booking system the data must be accessible on your server via a ‘static IP’ (your internet service provider can advise of this) and ‘port forwarding’ on your router (your IT support people or a member of the i-Clarity support team can advise you of this).
How will it work?
We set up your practice details on our server and link your database to this so we can interact with the appointment system in real time. We then issue you with a ‘url’ (web address) which you can embed in your recall emails, (as in ‘Click here to book your appointment online’), or on a button on your website – or both.
When a patient clicks on either the button on your website or the URL in your email reminder, then they will be transferred to a different site. This will still look like yours, with your logo, colour scheme and details.
Benefits of adding online booking system to your i-Clarity practice management software:
- Patients can book appointments outside of practice opening hours
- Reduction of telephone calls, freeing up practice staff to spend more time dealing with new or walk in patients.
- Saves valuable time and cuts costs
- Patients can respond to email reminders
- Reliable and efficient, highlighting any new patients so they can be followed up
- Less calls being lost or missed will inevitably lead to more appointments being booked and therefore bringing more patients through your practice doors.
The cost of implementing online appointments is a one off setup charge of £150, plus a monthly subscription of £20 for the first branch and £12.50 for each additional branch.
For further details, or if you wish to proceed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org