Short descriptionThe Henson 9000 Visual Field Analyser meets the everyday requirements of hospital eye unit, optometrist and ophthalmologist. Read more>
Detect and manage glaucoma
Henson 9000 Perimeter
The Henson 9000 is the ideal perimeter for the early detection of glaucoma and the ongoing management of established loss.
Suitable for all eye care settings, the 9000 combines sensitive, specific and fast suprathreshold glaucoma screening with its unique ZATA threshold algorithm.
Standard, single stimulus suprathreshold screening tests are available, along with faster, patient-preferred, multiple stimulus versions, completely unique to the Henson range. Henson screening programs also give operators the flexibility to customise screening by re-testing missed stimuli and/or extending patterns in-test to rule out false positives with a new level of confidence.
The Henson 9000 also boasts the ZATA threshold algorithm, uniquely able to use prior patient data for the highly accurate measurement of defect progression.
Reasons to choose a Henson 9000:
- Speed and accuracy: multiple stimulus tests are faster than single stimulus tests, preferred by patients and subject to fewer response errors.
- Customisation: flexible test options are available to ensure specificity.
- Innovation: ZATA threshold test uses prior data to intelligently vary test criteria
- Efficiency: multiple stimulus screening takes <60 seconds per eye; full thresholds in ~4 minutes per eye.
- Ease of use: easily operable by all levels of optical staff.
- Durability: manufactured using robust, low maintenance solid-state electronics.
- Size: ergonomic design makes it ideal for space-constrained environments.
- EMR compatibility: ensures streamlined practice management.
- SAP white-on-white testing
- Customisable single and multiple stimulus suprathreshold screening tests
- 26, 68 and 136 point suprathreshold screening patterns (extendable in-test)
- 10-2, 24-2 and 30-2 threshold test patterns (extendable in-test)
- 60° (monocular) / 160° (binocular) testing range
- ZATA threshold test using prior patient data
- EMR compatible