RCO Annual Congress 2019
VISIT Topcon on Stand D
Monday 20th May – Thursday 23rd May 2019
Topcon will be showcasing the following equipment on their stand:
- DRI OCT Triton – a Swept Source OCT with Angiography penetrating through opacities such as lenticular, vitreous and haemorrhage. Wide field Anterior OCT and white to white angle capture with 1050nm wavelength allows scleral penetration to image peripheral tears.
- Pascal® Synthesis™ Pattern Scanning Laser - industry standard in pattern scan laser technology. With its unmatched control, non-damaging laser treatment and integrated Endpoint Management™ (EpM) technology, the PASCAL Synthesis offers precision and consistency for all spot sizes and patterns with a unique 4-fiber beam delivery. Furthermore, it can treat both retinal and glaucoma disorders.
- ALADDIN III - Optical biometry & topography system. Incorporates full corneal topography and wavefront analysis of the cornea and addresses the limitations of conventional biometers.
- Eye-Light® - Combined OPE/IPL and LM using LLLT (Low Level Light Therapy). It simultaneously treats the lower and upper eye lids with direct and indirect applications. It is a non-invasive treatment, which does not even require the application of gel during the treatment process
- The NEW ACUNEX® intraocular lens is made from a new hybrid material with a high refractive index of 1.54 for flexible handling and a high surface quality. With water ratio of around 4%, this is the first hydrophobic IOL to have been certified by the USA’s FDA as a glistening-free intraocular lens.
- The All New Maestro - World-class Robotic OCT now featuring Angiography. High Resolution OCT Image; True Colour Fundus Image; NEW Follow-Up Scan; NEW Glaucoma Hood Report and NEW OCT Angiography (optional extra).
The main Congress meeting will take place from Monday 20th – Wednesday 22nd May
The sub-specialty day will take place on Thursday 23rd May The ‘Sub-Specialty Thursday’ will be fully incorporated into the main meeting with the full exhibition open to delegates for all four days..
To view the 2019 programme and register visit the conference website.
Professor David Mackey, Managing Director of the Lions Eye Institute and Professor of Ophthalmology/ Director of the Centre for Ophthalmology & Visual Science at the University of Western Australia will give the Edridge Green Lecture
Professor M Francesca Cordeiro, Professor of Ophthalmology at Imperial College London will be delivering the 2019 Duke Elder Lecture
Professor Robert MacLaren, Oxford Eye Hospital will give the Keeler Lecture
Professor Anthony Moore, Department of Ophthalmology, University of California, San Francisco will give the Optic UK Lecture
The RCOphth Annual Congress 2019 is supported by Glasgow Convention Bureau.
The Royal College of Ophthalmologists champions excellence in the practice of ophthalmology. The are the professional membership body for medically qualified ophthalmologists and for those who are undergoing specialist training to become ophthalmologists.
The College acts as the voice of the profession, we set the curriculum and examinations for trainee ophthalmologists, provide training in eye surgery, maintain standards in the practice of ophthalmology, and promote research and advance science in the specialty.
Click here to visit their website and find out more about the Royal College of Opthalmologists, its history and its strategy and more.
20-05-2019 - 23-05-2019