Remote Backup Cover
Secure data storage and fast data retrieval are critical for optometrists and dispensing opticians. Your data records are a business asset that must be protected. In the event of disasters such as fire, flood, practice theft or negligence claim, you will need to access your practice data quickly. Even simple human error means files can be accidentally overwritten or deleted.
Topcon’s preferred data backup provider 24/7 Uptime Ltd specialises in tailoring backup solutions to each customer. Replicate Retina is one such solution that has been especially designed with optometrists in mind and it protects all sensitive patient information including retina imaging solutions, OCT scans as well as all other commercial practice data.
Replicate Retina backs up all your practice data offsite automatically every day. That means that if the worst happens, you know your data is safely stored and can be easily retrieved.
For more information visit: https://replicateretina.com
Have you heard about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- The GDPR came into force on 24th May 2016 and is enforceable from 25th May 2018
- It replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 – transposed into law from Data Protection Directive 1995
- UK Government has confirmed applicability in the UK notwithstanding Brexit.
Remote backup cover includes:
- Helping assess how much data you need to protect
- Backup software installation, which usually takes less than an hour – without the need to an onsite visit
- Automatic data backup everyday, at a time chosen by the customer
- Automatic email notifications each time the backup has run (if required), for reassurance
- Same notification gets sent to the support team and they would notify you if any changes need to be made
- Pro-active monitoring of all backup accounts and automatic fixing of any issues.
For more information about the Remote Backup Cover offered by Topcon simply call us on 01635 551120
Ready to get a quote – click here!