KR-1W, Wavefront analyser
Short descriptionThe KR-1W is the only wavefront & topography system to offer both refractive and diagnostic functionalities. It can be used for wavefront aberration, corneal topography, pupillometry, keratometry and auto-refraction. Read more>
- 5 functions in 1 (wavefront aberrometry, corneal topography, refractometry, keratometry and pupillometry)
- Unsurpassed reproducibility and reliability
- Automated R/L measurement and touch panel manipulation
- Decision support for cataract and refractive procedures
- Increased patient throughput through efficient workflow
- Wavefront image sequence
- Simulated visual acuity (VA) assessment
- Full auto alignment
- Easy operation and handling
- Integrated evaluation software
- IMAGEnet i-base connection
The KR-1W is the only wavefront & topography system to offer both refractive and diagnostic functionalities. It can be used for wavefront aberration, corneal topography, Pupillometry, keratometry and auto-refraction. All measurements are performed by one push on the joy stick.
This 5 in 1 unit provides you with the ideal tool to diagnose; follow up; and make treatment plans for a broad range of ocular conditions, resulting in increased efficiency in your practice and patient satisfaction. The KR-1W will help speed up your workflow, improve communication with patients and monitor the outcomes of your treatments.
The KR-1W has an auto-alignment system, for increased ease of use and user friendly operation.