Henson 9000 Protection Shield
Short descriptionThe Henson 9000 can be operated remotely, a safe distance from your patients, but for a quicker turnaround between patients, the Henson 9000 Protection shields are invaluable. Read more>
The Henson 9000 can be operated remotely, a safe distance from your patients, but for a quicker turnaround between patients, the Henson 9000 Protection shields are invaluable.
The Henson 9000 Protection Shield provides protection for staff and patients with minimum impact on practice efficiency. It's an easy to clean shield that seals the front of the Henson 9000, allowing health care professionals to safely perform visual field tests with minimum impact on practice efficiency whilst helping to minimise the risk of germ transmission.
- Protects the inside of the instrument from frequent cleaning
- Hygienic design: seals the bowl and covers difficult to clean areas meaning a quicker turnaround between patients.
- Easy to clean: made of durable material to enable thorough cleaning between patients. Disinfection instructions for some bowl perimeters on the market can be time-consuming and difficult to follow.
- Moreover, some areas with delicate electronics cannot be cleaned.
- Removable: the hygiene shield can be removed for a deep clean. Supplied as a pair so that the other protective shield can be fitted to further improve practice efficiency.
- Protecting your investment: protects the inside of the instrument from frequent inter-patient cleaning.
From each sale we'll donate £5 to each charity; Fight for Sight, the International Glaucoma Association and Vision Aid Overseas
CLICK HERE for Cleaning Instructions